How to Download iTube for iOS
iTube for iOS Download: In amidst of all the daily internet activity, videos are one of the important parts. Videos are the source of entertainment and information which are watched for at least one hour daily on an average by every person in a city, and I can say that this is a large share of your time. Thus you must be concerned with the ways to make this one hour better than it was yesterday. So here in this article, we will be learning of an application called iTube. Some of you might be familiar with iTube for iOS application which was previously also available on the Apple Store. But due to some policy protection and copyrights rules, it was removed from the apple app store.
iTube for iOS (iPhone/iPad):
iTube is an iOS application which is used for the purpose of locating and downloading videos from YouTube. You just have to search for any video on the search bar of this application; then YouTube results will appear on the screen from where you can download those videos as mp4 of mp3 files. This is a very quick way to download the video files as music files or as videos. Although YouTube has recently an offline feature which is available in some developing regions of the world, but with that feature, the downloadability is limited and not every video can be downloaded. Apart from that, those videos can only be accessed from the YouTube application and thus cannot be shared anywhere.
Features of iTube for iOS
- Download any of the video files either as mp3 or mp4 with different video quality.
- No download restriction and limitations which are otherwise restricted by YouTube.
- Can be downloaded and used on jailbreaked or non-jailbreaked iPhones.
- The application is free to use for unlimited time.
- You can sync your YouTube playlist on this application and thus watch videos in online or offline modes.
The service is free to download and use on your iOS device. Though the application isall the latest versions of the Apple OS and is a stable version of the application. And the feature which promotes me to write this is that the application can be used as a perfect alternative to your regular YouTube application with all the already existing features such as live channels, playlists, video searchability and many other added features such as downloadability, and ultimate free usage without charging a single penny.
Now when it comes to downloading this application, there are several methods possible to do so. As the application was taken back from the App store, so you need to download it from third-party services. Though this step is a bit different from the normal installation method, but it is quite easy to follow along with the downloading steps. To begin with the installation and downloading guide, let’s move on to the next section.
Installation and downloading guide to iTube for iOS
- Since the apps are not allowed to be installed on iOS devices from any third party distributors, so in order to install any third party application, you need to turn ON the unknown sources option.
- To enable this feature, open the Settings option on your phone and then open Security Options and then click on Enable Unknown Sources option. This will allow you to install applications from third-party developers.
- Now since your device is ready to install this third-party application, so the next step will be to download the iTube application.
- In order to download the application, click here. You can even search for the latest version of the application and then download that version.
- To download the latest version of the application, go to the search bar of your device’s default browser (Safari) and type ‘iTube latest version for iOS’. In the search results, find the most highly rated link and click it. In that website locate the download button to download the latest version of iTube app on your device. As soon as the file is downloaded move to the download folder to complete the next step.
- Now once you have located the downloaded file, just open this setup file to install the application.
- Open the file and click the install iTube button. There will be some waiting time during the installation process. As soon as the installation is finished, you can start using the application from the menu.
Over to you:
iTube is a free third-party version of application that is not basically available on the Apple Play store because of the violation of some of the privacy and copyright issues of the apple store. But the application has been loaded with plenty of features and is a perfect online video player which can be used to download any of the YouTube’s video in a jiffy. Also, it has been made a very good clone of YouTube with all the search features and it seems to work on the youtube’s API so you get all the latest youtube videos as well. The other reason to use this iTube for iOS application is that it is offering all of this for no charge and unlimited subscription. For every video watcher and frequent YouTube visitor should try the application once as you don’t have to pay a single penny to try this and if you like this, then too it is free to use. So as far as my opinion is concerned, I am completely flattered by the long features list and other things and will suggest all of you to try this right now.
Also Read: ITUBE FOR ANDROID